- At least holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science (MD)
- A strong interest in conducting public health research, MD with a master’s in Public Health related degree is preferable
- Design and conduct studies that investigate both human diseases and methods to prevent and treat them
- Some experience in prepare and analyze medical samples and data
- Familiarity in managing quantitative data and the ability to use data processing tools (STATA/SPSS/) is preferable
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good writing skills and able to write academic reports and popular articles in Bahasa and English
- Good teamwork and able to coordinate
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Design and oversee extensive studies aimed at investigating, preventing and treating human disease through applying analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation, and procedures for medical application, analyzing data and presenting findings
- Conduct trials and research to determine the best methods, procedures, and instrumentation for medical application depending on the goal of the individual research trial
- Gather, analyze and interpret data according to study goals, and compile results for a clear view of study outcomes in preparation for publication
- Study the physiological processes and health of humans to gain a deeper understanding of how the body behaves when presented with disease and injury
- Write, edit and publish research findings in scientific journals and, potentially, journals aimed at the general public
- Evaluate how drugs, gases parasites, pesticides, and microorganisms affect the human body at different levels of exposure
- Work independently and as a team leader to complete both medium and large complex projects on specific timelines
- Conduct studies that investigate human diseases and methods of preventive care and treatment of diseases
- Work with health departments, industry personnel, and physicians to develop programs that improve health outcomes
- Apply for funding from government agencies and private funding sources, by writing research grant proposals
- Monthly salary
- Bonus based on the project involved
- Related training needed for self-development (Database management, N-Vivo, etc)
- Networking with experts
Current & Upcoming Project at CPHI, FK Universitas Udayana
You have a huge opportunity to be part of one or more of these projects:
- Regular Survey regarding patient and community satisfactory as well as health service quality at Hospitals & Health Centers along Denpasar, Badung, Tabanan, Gianyar, Bangli, etc.
- Survey Kesehatan Seksual Indonesia (SEKSI) Studi, a collaborative study between Kirby Institute & CPHI in order to explore health behavior, social engagement and HIV prevention among the high-risk population in Bali.
- Partner Notification (PN) implementation among People living with HIV (PLWH), a collaborative study between Kirby Institute & CPHI, which is aimed to strengthen PN implementation in 5 districts such as Denpasar, DKI Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, and Makasar.
- A pilot cohort study of HIV and STI prevention among the high-risk population in Bali, in collaboration with Kirby Institute of NSW Australia.
- Community-Based testing of HIV using oral fluid, supported by UNFPA
- Community-based program on the prevention and program synergy of stunting in Gianyar district, supported by the Ministry of Health.
- Electronic medical record development project in collaboration with the District Health Office of Badung, Bali
Further inquiries: +6285829616077; Drop us an mail: email@example.com