- At least holds a master’s degree in Public Health (Epidemiology and or Statistics is preferable) or relevant discipline
- A strong interest in conducting quantitative public health research
- Some experience in data collection and field survey
- Familiarity in using STATA/SPSS for public health research
- Familiarity in managing and using large data sets
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good writing skills and able to write academic reports and popular articles in Bahasa and English
- Good teamwork and able to coordinate
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- While projects are in the planning stages, research officers and consultant work with team members to identify project goals, research methods, variables, and other test parameters. They also choose how to collect data and offer recommendations on evaluating the project. Research officers and consultant often make research schedules to monitor the activities of research teams.
- During the research project, officers and consultant usually review gathered research and analyze various sets of data. They might also interpret data and start writing reports. Many research officers and consultant also verify that information on databases remains secure, as well as ensure that all team members complete their tasks and work cooperatively with the team.
- Supervise research projects from the early planning stages to project completion, communicate with team members and verify that all projects and tasks are on schedule. Interpret data and start writing reports with other researchers, prepare data entry system and data cleaning protocols. This includes supervising data entry personnel and conducting data cleaning.
- As well as recruit some field assistants (enumerator) and train them to collect quantitative data using the software.
- Coordinate all enumerators to do surveys, ensuring compatibility and enabling relevant data to be merged across surveys, including ensuring the ability to merge primary data with secondary data from STATA and SPSS.
- Document data collected by the team and develop relevant database structure. This varies by project needs.
- Monthly salary
- Bonus based on the project involved
- Related training needed for self-development (Database management, N-Vivo, etc)
- Networking with experts
Current & Upcoming Project at CPHI, FK Universitas Udayana
You have a huge opportunity to be part of one or more of these projects:
- Regular Survey regarding patient and community satisfactory as well as health service quality at Hospitals & Health Centers along Denpasar, Badung, Tabanan, Gianyar, Bangli, etc.
- Survey Kesehatan Seksual Indonesia (SEKSI) Studi, a collaborative study between Kirby Institute & CPHI in order to explore health behavior, social engagement and HIV prevention among the high-risk population in Bali.
- Partner Notification (PN) implementation among People living with HIV (PLWH), a collaborative study between Kirby Institute & CPHI, which is aimed to strengthen PN implementation in 5 districts such as Denpasar, DKI Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, and Makasar.
- A pilot cohort study of HIV and STI prevention among the high-risk population in Bali, in collaboration with Kirby Institute of NSW Australia.
- Community-Based testing of HIV using oral fluid, supported by UNFPA
- Community-based program on the prevention and program synergy of stunting in Gianyar district, supported by the Ministry of Health.
- Electronic medical record development project in collaboration with the District Health Office of Badung, Bali
Further inquiries: +6285829616077; Drop us an mail: email@example.com